RHB2012BLKS Offloading Post Op Shoe
RHB2012BLKS Offloading Post Op Shoe Black Small
Easily adjusting to comfortably accommodate swelling and bandages, the Vive offloading post op shoe cushions and protected injured and broken toes while walking or seated. The angled wedge design relieves painful pressure on the toes and forefoot to promote healing and provide protection with a generously wide square toe box. Featuring a rigid, nonskid base, the post op shoe is reversible for use on the left or right foot as needed and suitable for both men and women.
Reduces Painful Pressure On The Toes
Designed to minimize pressure on the toes and forefoot by shifting the weight to the heel, the Vive offloading post op shoe is ideal for protecting broken toes or diabetic foot ulcers. Keeping bandages dry and dirt-free, the dorsiflexion angled wedge shoe also promotes natural healing following bunionectomy, hammertoe or mallet toe corrective surgery.
Easily Accommodates Bandages
Secured with two wide fastener straps, the offloading post op shoe is easily adjustable and includes two extender tabs to comfortably accommodate bandages, dressings and swelling. The post op shoe features a neutral base for use on the left or right foot.
Designed To Protect The Toes
The wedge healing shoe features a wide, square toe box to act as a bumper, providing greater protection for sore, injured toes. Cushioning the toes and forefoot, the post op shoe is padded with dense foam for greater comfort.
Lightweight Nonskid Base
Exceptionally lightweight, the offloading surgical walking boot base is made with a durable rubber. The rigid base is deeply textured to provide greater traction and stability on any surface.
60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- Two extender straps
- 60-day guarantee
- Color(s): black
- Product Weight: 0.90 lbs.
- upper: black mesh polyester
- outsole: black synthetic rubber
- For relieving painful pressure on the toes and forefoot following injury or surgery
- For protecting the foot following a bunionectomy or corrective surgery for hammertoes or mallet toes
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth - let air dry
- The front is open for toes
- The bottom base front is open as well with no support to create the offloading effect and puts less pressure on the front foot
- Adjustable velcro straps (top and bottom)
- Incudes 2 small velcro tabs to all for strap length customization
- EVA foam padding on the inside
- Can be used with socks or barefoot
- Rigid bottom base
- The internals have an aluminum splint
UPC: 818323029703 (X-Small); RHB2012BLKS (Small); 818323029727 (Medium); 818323029734 (Large); 818323029741(X-Large)
Product Number: RHB2012BLKXS (X-Small); 818323029710 (Small); RHB2012BLKM (Medium); RHB2012BLKL (Large); RHB2012BLKXL (X-Large)