RHB1068GRYIMP Shoulder Ice Wrap With Imprinting
RHB1068GRYIMP Shoulder Ice Wrap With Imprinting Gray
Providing pain-relieving support and therapeutic compression, the cold shoulder brace stabilizes the shoulder and supplies targeted hot or cold therapy to soothe sore, aching shoulders. The reversible shoulder brace features an Arctic Flex gel pack that remains flexible when frozen for optimal coverage. Fully adjustable, the slim neoprene brace includes two 6” extender straps for a universal fit is and machine washable for added convenience.
Provides soothing cold or heat therapy + adjustable compression. relieves pain, stiffness, and swelling due to injuries, post-surgery soreness, arthritis, sprains & strains.
Uniquely shaped for optimal shoulder coverage, the soft Arctic Flex pack is filled with a non-toxic, gel that's flexible when frozen.
Easily adjust the level of compression by moving the fastener tabs on the exterior compression pad for optimal relief.
Wear over lightweight clothing or placed directly against the skin, the shoulder compression brace is reversible for comfortable use on the left or right shoulder.
Securing with two strong fastener straps, the shoulder brace also includes two extended straps to fit up to a 57” chest circumference and a 25” bicep circumference.
Lined with a soft, non-slip material, the shoulder support is constructed with a soft, latex-free neoprene blend that is machine washable for added convenience.
- Vive Cold Shoulder Brace
- Arctic Flex gel pack
- One extender strap
- One-year guarantee
- For relieving pain and swelling in the left or right shoulder.
- Great for shoulder sprains and strains as well as post-surgery recovery
- Length: 10.5”
- Maximum chest circumference: 57”
- Maximum bicep circumference: 25”
- Extender strap length: 6”
- Arctic Flex pack: 9 x 9.5 x 6.5”
- Latex-free Neoprene blend.
- Non-toxic gel pack
- Place the gel pack in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hours
- Place the frozen gel pack in the interior mesh pocket on the shoulder brace and press the fastener to close
- Place the pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 15 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from the microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in THE microwave for 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior mesh pocket on the shoulder brace and press the fastener to close
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- Secure the gel pack in the interior mesh pocket if desired
- Remove the chest strap from the D-ring on the side of the brace that will be facing forward when worn
- With the bicep strap lose, slide the affected arm into the brace positioning the top of the brace on the shoulder
- Loop the chest strap behind the back and under the opposite arm before securing it through the D-ring on the front of the brace
- Secure the bicep strap, adjusting for comfort
- Adjust the compression pad tabs as desired for more compression
- Remove the gel pack before cleaning
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent
- Air dry completely before use
- Do not bleach
Yes! Because the brace supplies compression therapy as well as soothing heat or cold, it will work to relieve arthritis pain in the shoulder.
Yes, the gel pack can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, the pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel pack while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel pack begins to expand.
The Arctic Flex gel pack measures 9” across the top of the shoulder area, 6.5” around the bicep area, and measures 9.5” in length.
The cold shoulder support is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing such as an undershirt or tee or directly against the skin under loose-fit clothing.
Yes! The shoulder compression brace is reversible to comfortably fit the left or right shoulder.
The cold shoulder brace adjusts to fit bicep sizes up to 21” and chest sizes up to 57” when utilizing the included extender strap.
- To adjust the compression pad, move one or both of the fastening tabs outward to increase compression or inward to decrease the level of compression.
Yes! The brace can be worn with or without the gel pack as needed, however, it may need to be readjusted for therapeutic compression.
The chest strap rests just above the average bustline and is adjustable to comfortably accommodate most women.
Yes! The brace is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a soft, latex-free PVC.
First, remove the Arctic Flex gel pack from the interior mesh pocket. The neoprene brace can then be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent or hand washed. Air-dry the brace completely before use.
Product Number: RBH1068GRY
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds